Magic obsidian mirrorDiameter: 10 cmHeight: 0.8 cmCountry of origin:...
Convenient packagingNatural cracked crystal beads - Ø 8 mmThe beads are...
Beautiful ,,gold" Labradorite Weight: 245 g Size: 7.5 x 7.2 x 1.7 cm...
Chromdiopside - TOP qualityWeight: 61 gSize: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cmColor:...
Labradorite Weight: 173 g Size: 7.8 x 5.7 x 1.8 cm Country of origin:...
Larger crystal of rare petalite Weight: 139 g Size: 8 x 3.5 x 2.5 cm...
Convenient packagingNatural nephrite beads - Ø 6.5 mmThe beads are...
MOONSTONE - TOP QUALITYWith beautiful blue adularescenceWeight: 8 gSize:...
MOONSTONE - TOP QUALITYBeautiful blue adularescenceWeight: 18 gSize: 3 x...
MOONSTONE - TOP QUALITYBeautiful blue adularescenceWeight: 36 gSize: 5.5...
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT
Price and payment of the order:
a) The offer prices listed on the website http://www.minerals-stones.com are valid at the time of ordering.
b) The purchase price will be considered paid only by crediting the entire purchase price for a separate part of the delivery to the seller's account or by payment in cash upon receipt of the goods. Ownership of the goods passes from the seller to the buyer only after full payment of the purchase price of the goods.
c) An invoice issued on the basis of a purchase contract between the seller and the buyer is also a tax document. Acceptance of the goods by the buyer is in principle only possible after full payment, unless otherwise agreed.
d) The price of the goods will be added to the price of transport, which the buyer undertakes to pay together with the price of the goods.
Transport conditions, postage
An overview of possible delivery methods and their prices.
a) For purchases over CZK 1,500 including VAT, postage is FREE (valid for sending by Czech Post).
b) In the case of sending goods abroad, a SHIPPING charge of CZK 200 is charged.
c) IN THE EVENT OF SENDING GOODS TO COUNTRIES OTHER THAN ALLOWED BY THE E-SHOP, PLEASE CONTACT US BY E-MAIL ADDRESSES: firstname.lastname@example.org, WHERE YOU WILL BE INFORMED OF THE INDIVIDUAL PRICES AND TRANSPORT OPTIONS.
Price of postage within the Czech Republic when collecting goods up to CZK 1,500:
Recommended package payment in advance to the account ........................... 100 CZK
Recommended package payment in cash on delivery ...................... 130 CZK
WHEN PURCHASING GOODS FROM CZK 1,500, POSTAGE IS FREE !!
Price of postage to Slovakia when receiving goods up to 1500 CZK:
Recommended package payment in advance to the account ..... 150 CZK
Recommended package payment in cash on delivery ..... 180 CZK
WHEN PURCHASING GOODS FROM CZK 1,500, POSTAGE IS FREE !!
Transport service ZÁSILKOVNA:
Delivery of goods through the company ZÁSILKOVNA in the Czech and Slovak Republics is FREE!
SENDING GOODS TO OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRIES:
The shipment is sent via a courier service according to the current possibilities of the given country, for a single amount of CZK 200 (amount is always converted into a foreign currency according to the current exchange rate). You will be notified by e-mail about the sending of the package and the assignment of the shipment trace number.
Unless otherwise stated, the shipment will be handed over to the carrier for delivery no later than 3 working days (when paying by cash on delivery) or after crediting the total amount to the seller's account (when paying by bank transfer). The buyer is obliged to properly take over the goods from the carrier, check the integrity of the packaging, the number of packages and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier of any defects. The invoice (tax document) is then enclosed in the delivered consignment.
IN THE EVENT OF SENDING GOODS TO COUNTRIES OTHER THAN ALLOWED BY THE E-SHOP, PLEASE CONTACT US BY E-MAIL ADDRESSES: email@example.com, WHERE YOU WILL BE INFORMED OF INDIVIDUAL PRICES AND TRANSPORT OPTIONS!
1. COD - when sending goods within the Czech and Slovak Republics, the goods can be paid for by cash on delivery. If the order exceeds CZK 50,000, partial payment in advance may be required.
2. PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER - from your bank account directly to the seller's account.
3. ONLINE PAYMENT BY CARD via the ComGate payment gateway - the fastest way to pay online. In the ComGate Payment Gateway interface, enter the card number, validity date and CVC code - three numbers, which you will find in the signature strip on the back of the card. Everything is secured by the 3D Secure standard, so you will probably be asked to enter a numeric code, which you will receive by SMS from your bank.
4. PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER via the ComGate payment gateway - immediate payment via internet banking. The ComGate payment gateway redirects you to your internet banking, where you log in as usual and confirm the already prepared payment order.
Online payments are provided for us by the ComGate Payment Gateway. The service provider, ComGate Payments, a.s. is a licensed Payment Institution operating under the supervision of the Czech National Bank. Payments made through the payment gateway are fully secured and all information is encrypted.
5. PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL - after clicking on this payment option, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, where you will log in to your customer account, through which you will pay for the order immediately and securely (for this variant it is necessary to have a customer account with PayPal) . PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. and Cie, S.C.A. has a proper license in Luxembourg for a credit institution within the meaning of Article 2 of the Law of 5 April 1993 on the financial sector, as amended, and is closely supervised by the Luxembourg supervisory authority, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier based in Luxembourg, L-1150. PayPal Inc. (which is the parent company of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.) is domiciled in California, USA.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE, DON´T HESITATE TO CONTACT US ON E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org